Friday, September 27, 2013

Go State. Beat Cancer.


The 2014 THON Fundraising window is now open! Time to raise some money For the Kids and For the Cure!


If you see any canners this weekend (most will be in states along the east coast) please donate. A little spare change goes a long way.
96% of all of the money raised goes straight to the Four Diamonds Fund and Hershey Medical Center to help kids fight cancer and last year we raised over $12.3 million.

For more information you can visit:


If you have time, here is the documentary that followed THON 2012 and is just a perfect way to learn about and get excited about THON.



Being involved in THON has positively changed me in ways I could have never imagined. I'll write more about how being apart of THON and FOTO (my org) were key things in helping me get through my rough patches.

But for now, I'll leave you with this pump up video for THON 2014. (As excited as I am to study in London in the spring, the one downfall is that I will miss THON :( )




No comments:

Post a Comment