Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Long Time No Chat

Hey all! Long time no chat!

Sorry for the lack of updates but since my last post I spent most of my time studying (and by studying I mean Netflix & cramming) for/ taking my final exams, and trying to enjoy my last few days in London since I leave this weekend. This has left little time to blog so I don't miss out on any last thing I want to do. This means being a super dorky tourist in a city I've called home and hope to call home again sometime in the future. But that's a ways off, for now.





I've also been doing a bit of reflection on my time abroad. I honestly cannot believe I've been here for 5 months and my time is coming to a close. This semester abroad has truly been one of the most amazing and fulfilling times in my life and I will forever be grateful for having this opportunity.

I'll go in more depth later after I'm back in Maryland and have truly been able to reflect. I'll also be posting on what went on this past month since my trip to Dublin even though I'll be in the US and not in the UK.

Oh and I changed my blog name/ theme to: En Vogue Bibliophile! What do ya think?! I think it suits be better and I'll definitely think I'll be keeping this for a while. And hopefully I'll go back to branching out into more beauty/fashion related posts as well as lifestyle, etc. posts.

Talk to y'all soon. I'm off to spend time being touristy!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment