Monday, March 17, 2014

Meaningful Music Monday #5

Happy Monday!

I went on a bit of a music downloading binge recently so I thought it was perfect timing for another music Monday! If you have any song suggestions, don't be afraid to let me know!

'Take Control' - Kodaline
'Take control of who you are stay the same don't let them change you. 
Take control who you cause ain't nobody going to save you. 
Take control of who you are when the world is getting stranger. 
Take control of who you are stay the same don't let them change you.' 



'Invisible' - Hunter Hayes
'Trust the one who's been where you are 
Wishing all it was was sticks and stones
Those words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone
And you're not invisible
Hear me out,
There's so much more to life than what you're feeling now
Someday you'll look back on all these days
And all this pain is gonna be invisible'



'Believer' - American Authors
'I feel my demons
Misleadin’ me
I’m just a believer
That things will get better
Some can take it or leave it 
But I don’t wanna let it go'
Have a great week all!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment