Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Hair Obsessions


Hey all! Ever since I used the Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo, I've wanted to try more Fudge products. It was hard to pass up the Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray. And boy did it not disappoint. 

It smells incredible and that alone sold me on it. It says it's strong hold, which I can definitely confirm. It keeps my curls in tact all day without difficulty. Most importantly: it keeps my hair relatively straight on the days I straighten it and it decides to rain, which is often considering I'm in London. Soft touch? You betcha. Everyone hates that crunchy feel hair sprays often leave in your hair; it's nice to not have to deal with that. Anti-frizz? For the most part. I have pretty frizzy hair at times and it does lessen it but not entirely. But it's not so bad and super noticeable. 

So when I needed a new mousse, I knew exactly where to turn: Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Styling Mousse. Like the hair spray, the mousse doesn't leave my hair crunchy when I use it but still does the job properly. It's like double the goodness when I use these two products together, especially when it comes to lessening the frizziness of my hair. And it's safe to say, I will have to stock up on these products for when I go back to the states.

Do you have any other Fudge products you think I should try out?

Until next time.

 xx



No comments:

Post a Comment