Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

How is it already December?! I know everyone says it, but man has this month/ year just flown by. To be quite frank, I want it to go a little faster so I can get to London already, but that's neither here nor there.

And now I'm just going to get right into it; here are my beauty favorites for the month of November:



REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: My face has been particularly annoying this month and I have not figured out why. But what I do know is how much I love this mask! I got it in the REN The Fab 4 kit a few months ago and I absolutely love it. It's a different kind of exfoliating mask as the glycol lactic acid just eats away at the dead skin without the rough exfoliating beads. It does have a burning/tingling sensation sometimes when you use it, but it is not painful at all and actually feels nice. As soon as I run out of my mini size, I am definitely going out to purchase the full size as it is one of the absolute best masks I've tried.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer: Picked this up after reading a post by Lily Melrose and it has become a daily necessity for me in cold weather. It's quick and easy and really does dry in seconds while still being a great moisturizer. It comes in 3 different scents and mine is in cocoa butter, which smells heavenly.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer: My new go to concealer. It does exactly what it says it will do and I even use it as a normal concealer to hide blemishes and redness before I put on my foundation. I love the applicator at the end because it distributes the product well enough that I don't need a separate brush to blend it in.




Revlon Lash Potion Mascara: I definitely did not need a new mascara when I bought this, but I just simply could not resist the packaging! It's just so pretty. It also happens to be a darn good mascara as well. It definitely is volumizing when you use two coats and I have noticed some lengthening going on. While I don't love it as much as I love my Benefit They're Real Mascara or my Maybelline The Falsies, I've worn it so much since buying it and definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new drugstore mascara. (I will note that I've heard that the non-waterproof version hasn't had the best reviews, this is the one I have and have not had any problems with it. But if you're wary, I'd try the waterproof version)

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Blue Eyed Girl: Rimmel Nail Polishes just don't get enough credit, in my opinion. Great formula, a decent selection of colors, nice opacity, affordable, and the brush is wide so they are easy to apply. I loved this color as it is a normal medium blue shade that's different from what I would typically wear on my nails at this time of year. And hey, how could this blue eyed girl resist a nail polish with that name.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs: I've actually had this for months and have loved it for months. Marc Jacobs does such a great job with perfumes and this one is no different. It's not overpowering and strong, just a nice, fresh Daisy scent that is light enough that I think it would suit any age. It is also a versatile enough scent that I think it can be worn year-round.

What products have y'all been enjoying this past month?

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment