Monday, November 11, 2013

Meaningful Music Monday #2

Happy Monday all!

I keep meaning to do more of these posts, but I just keep forgetting. Ah well, here are a few songs that have put me, and hopefully you, in the right mood to start the week.


'Little Me' - Little Mix
"You gotta speak up, you gotta shout out,
And you know that right here, right now,
You can be beautiful, wonderful,
Anything you wanna be,
Little Me"


I swear this song describes high-school/ young me perfectly; and I know I am not the only one who feels that way.

'Don't Blink' - Kenny Chesney
"Cause when your hourglass runs out of sand
You can't flip over and start again
Take every breathe God gives you for what it's worth."


I have always loved this song but I'd forgotten how much I loved it until I heard it on the radio the other day. It's one of those songs that when you're in the right mood can hit you hard. Sometimes we all just need to remind ourselves to slow down and take everything in and embrace the now without rising the future.

Have a good week everyone!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment