Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Never Alone

Hello there! How are y'all?

Recently I had some mental struggles that led me to having my first panic attack in well over a year. It was over a grade on an exam and I actually started crying in the middle of another class because at the time I felt like a failure. I worked through it and then went on a canning trip. Canning is basically canister solicitations and we do it 3 weekends in the fall to raise money for THON. On our trip, we got to see one of my org's THON children (basically it's like an adopt-a-family kind of thing) and seeing him helped make me put things in perspective.

I realized how lucky I truly am. Struggles are going to happen and it's how you respond to adversity that makes you stronger.

Per the usual with me, one of the main things that helped me cope was music and I thought I'd share with you one of the songs that I absolutely love.


This is a live cover version of the song Never Alone by Lady Antebellum performed by Kait Weston. I've always loved this song but when Kait came to perform it at THON 2012 it gained so much meaning that I went to iTunes and bought her version as well. I hope y'all listen and enjoy it as much as I do! 

Have a great rest of your week everyone and I'll talk to y'all soon!

Xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11206797/?claim=qsd2dzgpnay">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment